A progressive community of fiber producers and entrepreneurs in an environment-friendly, economically viable and globally competitive Philippine natural fiber industry.
Enhance the holistic development of the nation's natural fiber industry through the implementation of appropriate, quality and timely support programs, projects and activities.
- Promote the integrated development of the fiber industry in all the various aspects from research, production, processing and trade regulation;
- Sustain the growth and demand for fibers and fiber-based products both in the domestic and international markets;
- Enforce fiber standards and regulatory measures in order to maintain good quality fiber traded in both local and foreign markets;
- Improve farm productivity, thereby, increasing farmers' income; and
- Encourage increased domestic processing for employment and higher value added considerations, and increased foreign exchange revenues.